Saturday 10 August 2013

Open House

We have a date....The next Smitten Beads Open House is set for the 5th of September...


You will be able to see all our lovely beads out on display.....just in case you have forgotten here is a little taster of what will be on display....

Some of our new Czech glass, tiny 1x2mm crystals & brand new antique copper wire from Beadsmith.

 A selection of our latest love....Peanuts!

 A brand new batch of sari silks!

Plus I'll be showing off the new and utterly gorgeous challenge packs. 


OUR SPECIAL GUESTS
The Open house is going to be a little grander than the last one, as you can see we have a few special guests - Pippa Chandler from Pips, Lesley Watt from Thea Elements, Teresa Hulley From Bo Hulley Beads. All will be selling their wares plus the lovely Lesley has promised to demonstrate her stunning macrame earrings. I'm looking forward to learning this one.

An example of Lesley's beautiful macrame earrings to be demonstrated on the day.

Cermics from Bo Hulley - Polymer clay from Pips - Bronze components from Thea Elements

FABRIC SALE
You may also have spotted that it says Fabric Sale! yes Fabric on my little flyer at the top. Some of you may know that before Smitten Beads there was Smitten Accessories. This is how Smitten began, I had a little shop in Bath, UK where I made and sold cushions, throws and handbags (and of course jewellery). Well I have a huge pile of beautiful fabrics just sitting in boxes! And that's just not right so it's time for a destash. So if you sew or know anyone who does then this years Smitten Open House is for you too. I shall be posting more when I have had a chance to sort through it all, there is a lot of  fabric!

Here's the mountain that is my fabric stock all to be sorted and destashed.

ACRYLIC BEAD CLEAR OUT (with some other beads too)
To make room for our ever growing glass bead range we're selling off most of the acrylic and synthetic beads. Here are a few of the bags I've been making up for the Open House, most of the beads will be 50-70% off and in some cases even more :) it's grab a bargain time...

  Bags of beads for the clearout sale.

CAKE!....
As if all this lovely bead heaven is not enough, some of our lovely customers have already offered to bring cakes, my Mum will be making her mushroom quiche and my husband has promised to put together something cooling to drink!

SO...HOW TO GET AN INVITE...
Heres what to do, if you would like to come to the Open House then just drop me an email via the contacts page of the Smitten website Contact page or message me via facebook Smitten Facebook page with your email address. I will then add you to the in vitation list. The invitations with directions and more details will be emailed the week prior to the event. (This is an invitation only event as it's in my home) :) ..

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment